At the Cherokee Elder Care PACE Adult Day Health Center, our enrolled seniors can:
- Socialize and make friends
- Participate in a variety of recreational activities such as Wii games, computers, crafts, outdoor recreation, and entertainment etc.
- Receive rehabilitation therapy
- Obtain nutritional counseling
- Access social services
- Enjoy hot lunches and snacks
- See their team of on-site doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
- Newsletters - The focus of the CEC Newsletter is to provide our enrolled participants and their family or caregivers CEC information; there is a lot of CEC adult day health care information included.